The Art of Commenting
Taken from The Art of Commenting
- Be polite towards the post author and readers.
- Use a language that everyone could easily understand. .
- Check the spelling of your comment.
- Include relevant links only.
- Show your stance on the post.
…and finally the most important rule
- Only comment if you can contribute to the discussion. Just don’t say “Good post”. Be sure to write something useful in the comment section, so it doesn’t look like 100% spam. Post a comment only if you have something of value to add to the discussion and not just to get links. A thought provoking comment or at least a meaningful comment will get you more traffic than the two word comments.